Activities near Orchards Venue
Meandering in the Midlands is one of THE most fun ways to spend your leisure time in Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
From craft shops, golfing, trout fishing, cheese and wine or beer tasting to the quaintest of coffee shops…
the choice is yours!
Activities in the Area:
- Golfing (enjoy Gowrie – 21KM, and Boschoek,-7.7KM, two of South Africa’s greatest golf courses right on our doorstep)
- Mountain Biking – www.midlandsmeander.co.
- Karkloof Canopy Tours – 40 KM
- Horse Riding – www.midlandsmeander.co.
- Hot Air Ballooning – www.hotairballooningsa.co.za
- Midlands Meander
- The Junction – www.nottiesjunction.co.
- Piggly Wiggly – www.pigglywiggly.co.za
- Nelson Mandela Capture site – www.thecapturesite.co.
- Midmar Dam (home of the famous Midmar Mile!) is close by and is perfect for boating, fishing, sailing or just soaking up the sun! – www.kznwildlife.com/